COVID-19 Updates and Ways to Help Yourself and Others
COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
Updates and Notices
Breaking News: Coronavirus government response CDC now advising Americans wear non-medical masks
Download and Read!
Why you must act now – Public leaders & health officials: The only thing that matters right now is the speed of your response. https://covidactnow.org/
Coronavirus: The Solution Is Becoming Clear
Welcome to the Million Mask Challenge Virginia/DC/Maryland! A group of craftivists helping to organize the effort to make facemasks to protect healthcare providers and others fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. Their facebook page is a good place to seek help and discuss this effort.
I lived in Japan for a long time and don’t need to be convinced about the effectiveness of keeping one’s emissions to oneself.
- COVID-19 in Virginia http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/
- Information about COVID-19 in the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- PA Department of Health
Grow Food For Tomorrow
Tracking COVID-19: Cases = Then 100 (1/9/20) – 307,000 (3/21/20) – 439,000 (3/25/20) – 786,000 (3/30/20) – 1,088,000 (4/3/20) Learn and Prepare
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSS
- How Fast Does a Virus Spread? Let’s Do the Math
- What does FLATTEN THE CURVE mean?
- Exponential Growth and Epidemics
- READY.GOV Pandemic- Before and During a Pandemic
- Jack Spirko from Pennsylvania Episode-2622- What to Do About CoVid-19 Right Now
- Get the Preparedness Guide from Andology
Listen to the Doctors
#solidarityat8 At 8:00PM tonight and every night go on your balcony, open your windows and cheer for the healthcare workers on the front lines of this pandemic.
Join a Community Supported agriculture venture. It’s better than issuarance. https://www.localharvest.org/
Leave a Reply