January 26, 2020 is when the cycle began for me as a danger unlike I have ever experienced loomed on the horizon. A black mass that was not going to slow. After a careful watch of Chris Martenson’s video that day I knew the world had changed and it greatly pained me. The family business prepared me to help others but this was all of us all at once. Denial and isolation; Anger; Bargaining; Depression; Acceptance. Don’t deny it, don’t reget it, be prepped for it.
The present is not a surprise but saddens me more because of the total global shock. Too many people don’t pay attention. Please take care of others and cover your face, eyes, nose, and mouth. Pay attention and help. This will last a while and there will be no clear victory unless our brains start leading our asses. Get aware and get involved and don’t leave it to others.
Tracking COVID-19: *Cases = 100 (1/19/20) – 307,000 (3/21/20) – 439,000 (3/25/20) – 786,000 (3/30/20) – 1,088,000 (4/3/20) – 1,514,900/ Deceased 89,000 (4/8/20)
*data is highly suspect due to late acceptance of asymptomatic carriers
Improved Mask Production Plans
- Suay_Mask_Pattern_2020 – 93% tested efficiency
- Denim Pattern
- Welcome to the Million Mask Challenge Virginia/DC/Maryland! A group of craftivists helping to organize the effort to make facemasks to protect healthcare providers and others fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. Their facebook page is a good place to seek help and discuss this effort.
Learn and Prepare
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSS
- How Fast Does a Virus Spread? Let’s Do the Math
- What does FLATTEN THE CURVE mean?
- Exponential Growth and Epidemics
- READY.GOV Pandemic- Before and During a Pandemic
- Jack Spirko from Pennsylvania Episode-2622- What to Do About CoVid-19 Right Now
- Get the Preparedness Guide from Andology
Listen to the Doctors